Shri Amarnath Yatra via Pahalgam (05 Nights / 06 Days)
Day 1: Srinagar – Pahalgam (93 Kms drive)
Leave Srinagar by cars 93 Kms half day drive to Pahalgam (2440 Mtrs) enroute visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and mattan Temple. On the way see some beautiful more villages. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Pahalgam – Chandanwari (2895 M) 16 Kms drive – Sheshnagh 12 Kms trek
Leave after early breakfast from Pahalgam to Chandanwani by cars immediately start trekking ascending towards Sheshnagh which is 12 Kms trek. steep ascending towards Pishoo Ghati pass 13000 Fts. Overnight in Tents at Sheshnagh.
Day 3: Sheshnagh (3377 M) – Panchtarni 14 Kms trek
Start early morning for a steep ascent upto Mahagunas (The great Viper 14500 Ft) then as easy descend upto Panchtarni situated at the foot of mount Bhairva. Overnight in Tents.
Day 4: Panchtarni (3657 M) – Amarnath (3953 M) 6 Kms trek – Baltal 4 Hrs Trek
Start after breakfast steep ascent towards Amarnath Holy Cave where you can see ICE LINGAM. This is the holy cave for Hindus & thousands of people visit the place during full Moon day. From Amarnath steep descend towards Baltal 3/4 hrs walk. Overnight in Tents.
Day 5: Baltal – Sonamarg – Srinagar (113 Kms drive)
From Baltal it is 15 Kms drive to Sonamrg. Sonmarg (2690 Mtrs) which is the most beautiful spot of Kashmir valley. Sonmarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh. Continue drive to Srinagar which takes 3 Hrs from Sonmarg. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 6: Srinagar
Transfer in time to the airport to connect onwards destination flight.
Yatra Package tour cost includes:
- Complete transportation as per the above program using Qualis
- 01 Night Hotel Pahalgam with breakfast & Dinner
- 03 Nights Deluxe bedded Camping with complete bedding on room basis only
- 01 Night at houseboats, Srinagar With breakfast & Dinner basis
- Complete registration formalities
- While making Yatra there are hundreds of Langers on the way from Chandanwari to Baltal where the yatries prefer to have the meals without any expenses.